We continue to closely monitor the recommendations from the California Dental Association (CDA), American Dental Association® (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and various other local and state agencies.
The COVID-19 pandemic has awakened us all to the importance of infection control, especially in the dental field. While we have always gone above and beyond OSHA standards for infection control, the following is a list of some of the additional steps we have implemented to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff:
· Social distancing practices whenever possible
· Masks to be worn when entering the practice, & when social distancing is not possible
· Patients shall sanitize or wash hands when entering the practice
· Magazines and other periodicals have been removed from lobby
· Staff will be wearing face masks throughout the day
· Front counters will be disinfected often & after each patient interaction
· Staff will be wearing additional Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
· Air purification devices have been installed throughout the practice. These devices will help reduce aerosols and eliminate microbes via the HEPA filter and UV light.
A new study shows that the COVID infection rate is less than 1% among dentists. Therefore, you do not need to put off the care you need, call or text us to schedule your appointment and rest assured that we will do our best to continue to keep you as safe as possible.