We offer complete family dentistry just for you! We accept most insurance plans and will gladly process your claim. Please bring the necessary information with you on your first visit.
Insurance policies generally cover only a portion of the total treatment cost. Unless other arrangements have been made, we ask that you pay your portion of the bill at the time of treatment. Please remember that it is your responsibility to pay any balance not paid by your insurance company.
For those who do not have dental insurance, please make your payment in full at the time of the service.
If you receive service from a provider who is not credentialed with your insurance company, please provide payment at the time of insurance.
It is your responsibility to pay any balance not paid by your insurance company.
Below is a summary of the different ways you may take care of your financial responsibilities in our office:
- Payment is due at time of service (minus dental insurance benefit estimates).
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover cards as well as personal checks and cash.
- Dental Assistance Savings Plan (see details in image below titled: “No Insurance, No Problem”) – this is a unique plan valid only at Willow Dental Group in order to provide all people access to exceptional dental care. For a low annual fee, your routine and preventative care is completely covered! You will also receive discounts on many other services. Don’t delay, sign up today!
- In treatments involving the dental laboratory, we require one-half of the fee at the beginning of the procedure.
- Dental Fee Plan (DFP) by Care Credit and Wells Fargo Health Plan – both of which offer low monthly payments that fit within your budget upon approval.
- We follow standard credit practices, as do most small businesses. We do not discriminate in any way with the exception that one’s past credit history is used in determining how this credit will be extended. We have a high trust for those we serve and will do whatever we can to help you get the treatment you want. Please feel free to discuss your particular desires with one of our Smiles for Life Specialists.